Wabi & Sabi are twin villas, mirroring each other and both planted firmly 30 meters away from Playa Hermosa.
Rented together or individually each villa features its own personal beach access and unique privacy;
seamlessly weaving the tropical beach, jungle, outdoor and indoor spaces together.
Wabi Sabi is a Japanese philosophy embracing the beauty in imperfection and the ephemeral nature of our world. The terms can stand apart: Wabi, the recognition of beauty in humble simplicity and Sabi, concerned with the passage of time and the beauty in growth, age and decay. Together they remind us to accept what is, stay in the present moment and appreciate the simple, transient stages of life. An ever present sentiment felt in these villas whilst nested in the dynamic and humbling ecosystem that is a tropical beachfront.
– 4 bedroom 5 bathroom with a sleeping capacity of up to 8
– Flexible bed arrangements
– Each private is equipped with a closet, desk option and en-suite bathroom
– Top of the line linens and towels
– AC and fan in rooms
– Extra Large swimming pool and lounge deck
– Large indoor/outdoor living areas
– Roof-top lounge area with ocean view (coming 2023)
– Private beach access
– High speed fiber optic internet
– Daily maid service
– Reverse osmosis filtered drinking water and triple filtration system throughout villa
– Kitchen fully equipped with top of the line appliances
– Private security
Located directly on the beachfront of Playa Hermosa, this property hosts a large Yoga Shala for guests to use. Sabi, along with its twin Wabi, is built to maximize comfort while still being in touch with the raw, beautiful nature that put Santa Teresa on the map. It is not uncommon to receive visits from monkeys and dozens of species of colorful, tropical birds during your stay.